Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modulle 7 2015 Q8 - Risk Management
I have attempted this question from 2015. Interested to get any feedback. I do wonder whether the 'safety' risk referred to in the question was meant to be more of a railway operational risk, but I have made my assumption clear in that I have dealt with HSE safety risks.

Attached Files
.pdf   2015-Q8.pdf (Size: 390.06 KB / Downloads: 55)
Hello James,

It is worthwhile precising the question in the first few sentences as it clarifies to the examiner how you will be answering the question.

The method you chose is clear to read, the text concise and doesn't wander. Assumptions are quoted and the use of tables is a very good technique.

Module 7 is about management whereas the answer appears to be written for a different module. If you post the question, it may assist in providing a better response. Be careful to ensure the answer is applicable for the module it is in and what principles the module is trying to get you to explain.

Jerry
Le coureur
Looking at the paper, I've got to ask if you have answered the question you thought.

Q8 on this paper is about human factors which might increase the probability of error.
 - it doesn't ask about risk matrix, or to rank your 5 factors
It does ask you describe 5 (not 2) factors and explain how to mitigate each.

The content is well presented and legible, but unfortunately off-topic

Attached Files
.pdf   2015-mod7-FINAL.pdf (Size: 71.13 KB / Downloads: 48)