Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 Q2 FACTORS INFLUENCING SIGNAL PERCEPTION ETC
Hi,

I am attaching my attempt of Module 7 Question 2 from 2009 paper.

Initially i was thing a tabular approach to this question would be useful, but it caused more confusion as some of the factors and mitigations were applicable for both sitsuations, hence i went on to bullet points. This is my timed attempt (30 mins).

Please provide your feedback on my attempt.

Thanks
Regards
Aditi

Attached Files
.pdf   M7 2009 Q2 Part 1.pdf (Size: 1.22 MB / Downloads: 86)
.pdf   M7 2009 Q2 Part 2.pdf (Size: 1.17 MB / Downloads: 58)
.pdf   M7 2009 Q2 Part 3.pdf (Size: 1.11 MB / Downloads: 59)
.pdf   M7 2009 Q2 Part 4.pdf (Size: 426.71 KB / Downloads: 45)
(15-08-2010, 01:57 PM)adikarina Wrote: Hi,

I am attaching my attempt of Module 7 Question 2 from 2009 paper.

Initially i was thing a tabular approach to this question would be useful, but it caused more confusion as some of the factors and mitigations were applicable for both sitsuations, hence i went on to bullet points. This is my timed attempt (30 mins).

Please provide your feedback on my attempt.

Thanks
Regards
Aditi

Firstly sorry for the time it has taken me to get around to this; I hadn't forgotten but it took time to rise to the top of the "to do pile"; life is somewhat hectic at present!

I am assuming from what you said that you did this under exam conditions; some 3.5 pages of easily legible text is what I believe should be produced for the exam so I think that element is just about
PJW
Thanks for your feedback. I will keep these in mind. I knew i had drifted from the structure of the question a bit. Thanks for the suggestion of the table. I had tried to do the table version, but had not thought of the tick columns.
Thanks
Aditi
Another attempt for comments please.
I realise I should have written "UK mainline assumed" on the top, and reading the previous attempt there are some good examples I have missed.

This was done under timed conditions.

Attached Files
.pdf   2009Module7Exam_paper.pdf (Size: 15.87 KB / Downloads: 13)
.pdf   IRSE-Mod7-2009-Q2-DAP.pdf (Size: 275.08 KB / Downloads: 22)