Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Guys!!!
I take it that you have had a look at the syllabus information on the main IRSE website and understand that you have to take module 1 and three other modules in any order, as many or as few at a time. You'll need to identify which modules would be best for you and start to look for the areas where you have the biggest gaps.

The Study pack is usually sent out to candidates when they register for the exam. This can be problematic if you are not sure yet that you want to sit the exam. I suggest that you speak to the exam office as they used to sell the study pack independent of signing up for the exam. There is a thread on the usefulness of the study pack and as you will see, some of the modules are better covered than others.

I am not sure if there are any study groups in your part of the world. Most tend to be "self learn and discuss" groups rather than outright teaching. This is very much the format of this forum and having a go at some questions and posting your efforts for comment may be a useful way of working out where you might want to concentrate. It would also give others some help in pointing you in the direction of specific relevant material - it is difficult to do this when you don't know what you don't know because you don't know what to ask for and we don't know you to tell you what your gaps are.

There are several threads in this part of the forum from people with similar starting out queries. Have a look and come back with any specific questions or even some posts with question attempts.

Peter

Messages In This Thread
Hi Guys!!! - by asrisaku - 06-12-2012, 10:26 AM
RE: Hi Guys!!! - by Peter - 06-12-2012, 09:02 PM
RE: Hi Guys!!! - by asrisaku - 07-12-2012, 04:34 AM
RE: Hi Guys!!! - by PJW - 06-12-2012, 11:39 PM