Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2000 Q4 Considering RAMS at the Design Phase
Attached is one file containing the various different attempts of the London 2013 Study Group.

I have made just a few alterations within content, but have added comments. Intention is not to make great changes to each- just correct anything that might mislead others. Similarly the comments are typically focussed on pointing out what might not be clear to examiner, or where what is written gives the wrong impression; in general I have restricted comments on what is inluded rather than what I think is missing- but occasionally have given hints if answer doesn't address whole scope of question.

We put in this form so that we can discuss as a group without being too concerned re who wrote which so that easier to give criticism rather more impersonally. Make available here so that others can also compare and contrast approaches and content and decide for themselves what to take from each.

Attached Files
.docx   Mod 1 Session 3 - RAMS question 130211.docx (Size: 50.53 KB / Downloads: 114)
PJW
We (well 3 of the students) revisited this using a tabular approach and their attempts are combined in the attached.

(11-02-2013, 11:28 PM)PJW Wrote: Attached is one file containing the various different attempts of the London 2013 Study Group.

Attached Files
.doc   Anticipated Generic Hazard to RAMS Performance- 3 combined.doc (Size: 101 KB / Downloads: 78)
PJW