Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metro Layout
Dear adikarina & nicklawford, I am also looking at doing the metro layout for module 2, although I'm not intending on taking it until next year (Oct 2010). I probably can find some bits of information about LU signalling practice, should we pool our resources?

Currently I'm desperately trying to figure out mainline practice prior to the Derby weekend!

Look forward to hearing from you.

Alasdair
Hi,

I realise this is an old thread now but I am trying to get a study group togethor for the metro layout in the 2010 exams (LU standard). Are any of the original contributors still to complete the exam?

So far I have a number of people all based in London who are interested but any further info or advice from those that have recently passed this exam would be appreciated.

Thanks.
(15-04-2010, 11:07 AM)Rob6474 Wrote: Hi,

I realise this is an old thread now but I am trying to get a study group togethor for the metro layout in the 2010 exams (LU standard). Are any of the original contributors still to complete the exam?

So far I have a number of people all based in London who are interested but any further info or advice from those that have recently passed this exam would be appreciated.

Thanks.

There is already such a Study Group going strong!!; I have actually attended two sessions myself.

I think the next session is at the begining of May
See this thread

Suggest you contact coomerst
PJW