Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study Group Wed 18 march
Dear ALL
I am sorry I will be unable to attend as I must travel to Bern to learn the latest from CENELEC on their revisions of the Railway Application standards of whcih more anon. I have given sample answers to Douglas for discussion and will psot them here afterwards hwoever the real benefit is if you come with your own answers that can be discussed co-operatively.
Dougals will also have the programme for the Study day on March 30th
Hope it goes well
Paul
(17-03-2009, 05:56 PM)bigcheese Wrote: Dear ALL
I am sorry I will be unable to attend as I must travel to Bern to learn the latest from CENELEC on their revisions of the Railway Application standards of whcih more anon. I have given sample answers to Douglas for discussion and will psot them here afterwards hwoever the real benefit is if you come with your own answers that can be discussed co-operatively.
Hope it goes well
Paul

I am liking the answers to these questions for me to study
(22-03-2009, 03:43 PM)Ozo Wrote:
(17-03-2009, 05:56 PM)bigcheese Wrote: Dear ALL
Hope it goes well
Paul

I am liking the answers to these questions for me to study

Attached Files
.doc   IRSE Mod 1 Study Group 18 March.doc (Size: 94 KB / Downloads: 109)
Kindly send the notes from module no 1 to 7
(24-03-2009, 06:34 AM)sree123@irseexam Wrote: Kindly send the notes from module no 1 to 7
Sorry it is not clear what you are asking for. Please explain what notes and what modules you are referring to
(24-03-2009, 06:34 AM)sree123@irseexam Wrote: Kindly send the notes from module no 1 to 7

Be aware that the official IRSE information is to be made available to exam candidates on a Study DVD that should hopefully soon be ready for dispatch to those who have registered; I believe the individual CDs are also available for purchase by those who do not yet wish to enter for the examination. There are no other "Notes" for the various modules.

Various of us occasionally post on this website what miscellaneous information that we have; generally this is something that we have produced for a specific purpose but which can easily form the basis of something we think may be more generally useful; for example I have put quite a few attachments that perhaps might be regarded as "Notes" relating to Control tables in various posts under the Module 3 heading.

We all have our own jobs to do and lives to lead so can't produce study material on demand. Speaking for myself (but I suspect the other contributers feel similarly), I am far more motivated to help someone who has obviously made some effort themselves but a) has encountered a difficulty, or b) is searching for some specific information but has no idea where to find it, than by an open ended request for general information.

Some good examples are:

an original contribution explaining sequence of relay operation,

an attempted answer to a Study Pack activity,

a compilation of basic signalling info from various sources,

some specific queries arising from study of TPWS.

Therefore if you could follow the example of such students then we could build up the information available here for everybody's benefit
PJW