Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Control Tables PJW.doc
Has the 'Control Tables PJW.doc' document been removed on purpose or can someone help me find it?

It is mentioned herehere and in a number of other places.

Thanks,
Robin
(30-01-2017, 08:50 PM)Rob Wrote: Has the 'Control Tables PJW.doc' document been removed on purpose or can someone help me find it?

It is mentioned herehere and in a number of other places.

Thanks,
Robin

Not deliberately removed; however some things have disappeared down the memory hole in the past associated with a software "upgrade" and we eventually trip over them; it takes people like you to draw to our attention.  Then we have to try to find if we have another copy; generally if it something a student has posted then we don't, but in this case I will have the file somewhere- just a matter of me finding and then getting Peter to stitch it back into the right place.
I am sure that I have this (or at least a broadly equivalent version); I am in Manchester at present so it won't be until the weekend that I'll have any opportunity to search for it.
Just a warning on a couple of things
a) it is quite old so pre-dates the IRSE CT blanks.  Doesn't make it wrong but if these had existed at the time I'd have written differently,
b) I never finished it- as I recall it is good re points and route level, etc. reasonable on aspect level but sketchy re Approach Locking etc.
PJW