Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Exam Results
Has there been any information from the IRSE as to when this year's exam results might be provided?

I take it from previous years the likely time may be mid December.
From memory, it is usually January some time
Le coureur
Late December last year and that is the aspiration.
It does depend on the volume and quality of candidates, and the timing of meetings.
Results have been emailed out. I received a credit in all 4 modules attempted!
https://www.irse.org/membership/publicdo...esults.pdf

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
(19-12-2018, 04:22 PM)REMBrum Wrote: Results have been emailed out. I received a credit in all 4 modules attempted!

That sounds good; who knows it might even be good enough for the Thorrowgood scholarship- only a few people actually attempt all 4 together and certainly 4 Credits would exceed the minimum criteria, so it'll depend on whether anyone has done better.  I gather theat there were a record number of Distinctions in module 2.....
PJW
(19-12-2018, 04:22 PM)REMBrum Wrote: Results have been emailed out. I received a credit in all 4 modules attempted!

Well done. That was an awesome effort getting credits in all 4.

I got Passes in Mod 1, Mod 3 and Mod 5 and a Credit in Mod 2 (Signalling the layout). So I’m happy that I passed overall.
(19-12-2018, 05:16 PM)PJW Wrote:

That sounds good; who knows it might even be good enough for the Thorrowgood scholarship- only a few people actually attempt all 4 together and certainly 4 Credits would exceed the minimum criteria, so it'll depend on whether anyone has done better.  I gather theat there were a record number of Distinctions in module 2.....

There were 4 of us that attempted 4 modules. When I saw the candidate with 4 credits (later to be revealed as REMBrum  Smile ) I thought, wow, that was an excellent result. I got 3 passes and a credit.
Ian
(22-12-2018, 10:46 PM)The hayesip Wrote:
(19-12-2018, 05:16 PM)PJW Wrote:

There were 4 of us that attempted 4 modules. When I saw the candidate with 4 credits (later to be revealed as REMBrum  Smile ) I thought, wow, that was an excellent result. I got 3 passes and a credit.
Ian

Thanks very much Ian, congratulations on your result