Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RRI Powerpoint
Many thanks to Peter M for supplying me with some RRI circuit diagrams. I decided to make a start on my own notes, consequently I have nearly finished my own notes but I'm also trying to create a step by step setting of a route powerpoint presentation with the use of OSNocks book and the BRS-SW67 drawings. If somebody would care to review its accuracy I would greatly appreciate it. The notes will follow soon whilst they contain my own thoughts and opinions they also draw upon extracts form NR specs/manuals and info from the web....just to say I am not plagiarising other peoples work just putting my own collection of notes together which may be of use to others in the forum.

Attached Files
.ppt   Route Relay Interlocking.ppt (Size: 1,016 KB / Downloads: 308)
(16-05-2010, 11:18 PM)merlin89 Wrote: I'm also trying to create a step by step setting of a route powerpoint presentation with the use of OSNocks book and the BRS-SW67 drawings. If somebody would care to review its accuracy I would greatly appreciate it.

I have no problem with this level of copying!

Very good but do note that the majority of description focuses on the mechanics of the PBI = push Button Interlocking. [b]From a

Attached Files
.doc   Comments on PBI powerpoint.doc (Size: 39 KB / Downloads: 144)
PJW
Cheers for that peter will amend the slides, the next bit is quite hard for me so will take a bit of doing but thank you for your comments and for your help.
Following Peters comments I have made the corrections and added the point control section if anyone would like to review the point section for mistakes I would be very grateful

Attached Files
.ppt   Route Relay Interlocking.ppt (Size: 1.54 MB / Downloads: 232)
(28-05-2010, 05:03 PM)merlin89 Wrote: Following Peters comments I have made the corrections and added the point control section if anyone would like to review the point section for mistakes I would be very grateful

Not looked through the first bit again but here are my comments on the new portion- again with the text transferred to Word so that I can use "track changes". Note some more info still to come re circuit for 63 machine.

Attached Files
.doc   Powerpoint presentation amdts.doc (Size: 53 KB / Downloads: 150)
PJW
really good powerpoint. I agree with Peters minor updates.
do you have anything else like that for approach locking, torr or stick etc?
was there any further updates to this?
Not as far as I know- feel free to attempt yourself and post it here for comments

(02-11-2013, 02:35 PM)sgm1983 Wrote: was there any further updates to this?
PJW