Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
signalling circuitry to do with signal and point control and indication,
Hello again all, has anyone got any info on signalling circuitry to do with signal and point control and indication, any links would be very useful.

Many thanks
Archie
(18-05-2010, 08:51 PM)Archie Wrote: Hello again all, has anyone got any info on signalling circuitry to do with signal and point control and indication, any links would be very useful.

Many thanks
Archie

I suspect that unless you have access to NR standards via your work somehow, then this would be a tall order. I can perhaps put some typical examples on the site but there are many and the size is large. However here is a signal output from an SSI module including a tee off to the ATP encoder shown on another sheet and the feed to the AWS via its transformer. Not sure how much use something like this is going to be to you though.....

Attached Files
.jpg   SSI loc outputs of signal TFM.jpg (Size: 115.64 KB / Downloads: 130)
PJW
(18-05-2010, 10:45 PM)PJW Wrote:
(18-05-2010, 08:51 PM)Archie Wrote: Hello again all, has anyone got any info on signalling circuitry to do with signal and point control and indication, any links would be very useful.

Many thanks
Archie

I suspect that unless you have access to NR standards via your work somehow, then this would be a tall order. I can perhaps put some typical examples on the site but there are many and the size is large. However here is a signal output from an SSI module including a tee off to the ATP encoder shown on another sheet and the feed to the AWS via its transformer. Not sure how much use something like this is going to be to you though.....

Cheers PJW
P.S. PJW what would these NR Standards be if I can source them through work?
(19-05-2010, 05:37 AM)Archie Wrote: P.S. PJW what would these NR Standards be if I can source them through work?

They are called the T Series drawings. That should mean something to someone who has access to them.
(19-05-2010, 08:15 AM)Peter Wrote:
(19-05-2010, 05:37 AM)Archie Wrote: P.S. PJW what would these NR Standards be if I can source them through work?

They are called the T Series drawings. That should mean something to someone who has access to them.
See attachment for Index
A couple of examples are posted to support some relevant pictures of clamplock points

Attached Files
.pdf   T series diagrams.pdf (Size: 144.15 KB / Downloads: 120)
PJW