Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BR1630 - has anyone a copy please
Hello,

Does anyone have a copy of BR1630 "IECC General Description" please? It is a BR document authored in 1986.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Jerry
Le coureur
(05-07-2010, 09:21 AM)Jerry1237 Wrote: Hello,

Does anyone have a copy of BR1630 "IECC General Description" please? It is a BR document authored in 1986.

Jerry

Hmmm, odd one that. I have a copy of all of the BRB docs that were never adopted as group or company standards (attached file gives all of the doc nos) and 1630 is not in there. However BR1650 does reference 1630 with the title that you give it. Also, looking on technical index website, there are no results with 1630 as the doc no. The only thing I can think is that what was 1630 got formally incorporated into the IECC standards and hence it was withdrawn. That means you are relying on someone having a paper copy in a drawer / garage / shed somewhere.

Attached Files
.txt   list.txt (Size: 33.75 KB / Downloads: 33)
(07-07-2010, 01:14 PM)Peter Wrote:

Jerry

Hmmm, odd one that. I have a copy of all of the BRB docs that were never adopted as group or company standards (attached file gives all of the doc nos) and 1630 is not in there. However BR1650 does reference 1630 with the title that you give it. Also, looking on technical index website, there are no results with 1630 as the doc no. The only thing I can think is that what was 1630 got formally incorporated into the IECC standards and hence it was withdrawn. That means you are relying on someone having a paper copy in a drawer / garage / shed somewhere.

I managed to locate. Rather suprised though that no one at Delta Rail has a copy; perhaps Gerald Brook can recite it from memory

Attached Files
.pdf   BR1630.pdf (Size: 598.94 KB / Downloads: 78)
PJW
Hello Peter,

Thanks for the reply. Well, IECC is the day job and for some reason there is an internal need for the document. It, along with many other useful documents from BR days, seem to have disappeared which is a real pity. Now the industry seems to be re-doing so much of the valuable work captured in these reports!

Thank you for looking. If you have any further ideas then I'd be most grateful.

Jerry
Peter,

You're a diamond. Thank you for the copy. I owe you a pint or two.

Jerry

(07-07-2010, 06:18 PM)PJW Wrote:
(07-07-2010, 01:14 PM)Peter Wrote:

Jerry

I managed to locate. Rather suprised though that no one at Delta Rail has a copy; perhaps Gerald Brook can recite it from memory
Le coureur