Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Support material
Hi,

I have read in IRSE website that there are supporting materials for the exams through the members' area but the only thing I can find are some exam samples, are these the supporting materials that are mentioned or are there more supporting materials to be used? Can anybody please let me know where to find more supporting material which can give me an idea on what is expected to prepare for the exam apart from the syllabus pdf file?

Regards,
Fran
Congratulations for starting so early - it could make a great difference.

Log into the IRSE website and under Membership you should see "- Exam Support Material"
Under that you should see the past papers , study guide and so on for each paper.

Which modules(S) are you particularly interested in.
(26-12-2015, 01:46 PM)dorothy.pipet Wrote: Congratulations for starting so early - it could make a great difference.

Log into the IRSE website and under Membership you should see "- Exam Support Material"
Under that you should see the past papers , study guide and so on for each paper.

Hi Dorothy,

Thanks for the information, I guess I need to register for the exam to see that field that you mentioned as I cannot see it right now.

I am specially interested in modules 1, 2, 3, 5 & 7.

Regards,
Fran
(26-12-2015, 03:28 PM)franpefe1981 Wrote:
(26-12-2015, 01:46 PM)dorothy.pipet Wrote: Congratulations for starting so early - it could make a great difference.

Hi Dorothy,

Thanks for the information, I guess I need to register for the exam to see that field that you mentioned as I cannot see it right now.

Regards,
Fran

Yes, the study pack has to be obtained from the IRSE which requires membership.

Peter
(26-12-2015, 07:03 PM)I\m Peter Wrote:
(26-12-2015, 03:28 PM)franpefe1981 Wrote:

Hi Dorothy,

Regards,
Fran

Yes, the study pack has to be obtained from the IRSE which requires membership.

Peter
Indeed. applying for "Affiliate" (or if more appropriate some other category of) membership soon is therefore a good idea but there is now no incentive actually to register to sit the examination until almost the last minute in June.
PJW