Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study Groups
Does anyone know if there are any Study Groups going ahead for this year ??

I have just started preparing on Module 2 integrating basics to Module 3.

Can someone kindly update me on this ?

Kindest Regards

Jimmy
(03-03-2009, 02:46 PM)jimmyinin Wrote: Does anyone know if there are any Study Groups going ahead for this year ??

Kindest Regards

Jimmy

Peter Scott doing sessions on Friday 16:00 - 16:00 ish I think at Network Rail Croydon. Not quite sure what modules.

London is focussing on module 1; there was the "meet the examiner" session some weeks ago and a lecture tonight (details SEastmond)

There has been talk of trying to arrange a Thales / Tubelines mod2/3 for Metro, but not sure if anything has come of it.

Last night I drew the line under the Module 2 Study Pack for 2009 and it will nbe posted to IRSE today. Let us see how long it takes before the DVD is produced. I'll respond to your separate communication to arrange to get you the text of it and set you up for the Virtual Study Group area.
PJW
Peter,

Thanks for your reply .. I shall look out for the Study Pack for Module 2 once its uploaded on IRSE ..

Regards

(04-03-2009, 07:50 AM)PJW Wrote:
(03-03-2009, 02:46 PM)jimmyinin Wrote: Does anyone know if there are any Study Groups going ahead for this year ??

Kindest Regards

Jimmy

Peter Scott doing sessions on Friday 16:00 - 16:00 ish I think at Network Rail Croydon. Not quite sure what modules.

London is focussing on module 1; there was the "meet the examiner" session some weeks ago and a lecture tonight (details SEastmond)

There has been talk of trying to arrange a Thales / Tubelines mod2/3 for Metro, but not sure if anything has come of it.

Last night I drew the line under the Module 2 Study Pack for 2009 and it will nbe posted to IRSE today. Let us see how long it takes before the DVD is produced. I'll respond to your separate communication to arrange to get you the text of it and set you up for the Virtual Study Group area.
If you are interested in attending the study group in Euston (meetings are usually on Wednesday evenings 5-7pm) then send me an email using the link under this post.

Simon